Friday 22 June 2012

Sorry

Assalamualaikum & this is a short message to my followers,

Sorry guys, lama tak update blog ni sebab been busy with assignments & exams. Sorry once again sebab this is the part that I will give you a BIG SORRY, that is....I won't be putting all of my self portrait/photo manipulation always in this blog. Hope you will understand. boring kot asyik-asyik benda yang sama ja kan!?

To my followers, kalau nak tengok my update tentang my self-portrait atau photo manipulation, check out my facebook page on the right hand side corner below in this blog or you can click here

I'll be soon update more of my photography project soon in my facebook page, Inshallah. For this blog, I'll maybe put some of my photo or maybe I'll make a tutorial about my photo manipulation stuff inshallah.

Thanks for reading guys. :-)


2 comments: