Wednesday 9 May 2012

My First Blog

Assalamualikum brothers and sisters. This is my first blog, haven't decided what to do, tapi aku rasa my main purpose of this blog is about photography. I love photography you know...the same as I love you people who read this blog.
My blog is quite simple actually (sebenarnya tak tau nak guna macam mana lagi). Anyway, I want to ask you all, should I talk in English, or bahasa Melayu with Penang slang or should I mixed it all up making it looks like tropicana? Answer or give your opinion in the comment box below. :-p
My second purpose is to share my point of view and my knowledge to you all, I want to help people to know more about Islam that is understand & easy to accept when I would use some logic in it. So...here's my first photo...peace!


2 comments:

  1. Both! English and bm in Penang slang :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok then, thanks...and the blog shall begin!

      Delete